GUIDE FOR THE PROTECTION AGAINST BED BUGS
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is an efficient and environmentally sensitive approach to pest control that relies on a combination of practical common sense. IPM programs use current, comprehensive information on the life cycle of pests and their interaction with the environment. These data, combined with pest control methods, such as pesticides, which can be used to manage pest damage by attacks in the most economical means, and the least possible hazard to people, property and the environment.
IPM practices to bugs include:
- The inspection of infested areas and surrounding spaces live
- Control bed bugs, luggage and clothing when returning home from a trip to
- Looking for bed bugs or signs of infestation by the second hand goods before putting the house
- Correctly identifying the pest
- Record keeping – including dates and places where pests are found
- Cleaning of all elements in an area infested with bed bugs life
- Reduce the clutter in that bed bugs can hide
- Habitats Eliminate bugs
- Physically remove bed bugs by cleaning
- The careful use of pesticides according to label directions
- After the inspections and possible treatments
- Awareness through education on prevention of bed bugs
Preventing Infestations of bed bugs
The pins are very successful hitchhikers who move from a place infested furniture, bedding, luggage, boxes, and clothing. Although they usually feed on blood every five to ten days, the bugs to be strong enough, they are able to survive more than a year without feeding.
Some simple precautions can prevent bed bug infestation in your home:
- Check used furniture, beds and sofas for signs of bedbugs attack, as described above before you take them home.
- Use a protective cover that covers mattresses and box springs, eliminating many hiding places. Encapsulation makes brightly colored bed bugs easier to see. Be sure to purchase a high quality housing that is resistant to tearing and snacks regularly check the holes.
- Reduce clutter in the house to reduce hiding places for bugs.
- Hotel rooms, use the luggage rack to keep your luggage when packing or unpacking, rather than put the luggage on the bed or floor.
- Check the mattress and the headboard before sleeping.
- In return, packaging directly into a washing machine and inspect your luggage carefully.
Get rid of Bed bugs now!
Apply Once & Keep Killing Bed Bugs for 60 days! Our DIY Bed Bug Treatment Kit is proven effective on bed bugs and it’s so easy to use! This commercial strength Bed Bug kit provides enough EPA Registered pesticide AND Non Chemical product to treat up to two bed rooms or average apartment. Use with our easy step-by-step instructions to kill bed bugs and disinfect your environment. This means you can sleep in the bed bug nest zone the very same night.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter